I hope these words are a wrecking ball

My thoughts and opinions about music, people, politics, and the joys and annoyances life sends my way.

Out of Order

I was listening to some Fiction Family the other day and I came to a realization; my life is pretty good.  I don't mean that in the typical people-in-some-countries-have-it-worse-than-me-so-I-shouldn't-complain sort of way, but rather that I actually have been enjoying my life.  It's a strange thing.  I think the majority of my life has been rather enjoyable, but for the first time I recognize that fact.  I'm getting ready to graduate college, get married, and start a completely new life, which for some is stressful, but I'm relishing the opportunity to start new.  I'm loving getting ready to set out into the unknown like an ancient explorer; no map, no compass, just faith and a desire to move on.  

So the song was "Out of Order," which I love and usually feel so connected to, but I don't think it's me anymore.   I'm feeling good and I'm trusting God to direct me in whatever the future will bring.

0 comments: